Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Living Room

A few weeks ago, Mommy and Daddy made a huge mess! They started with white, smelly stuff all over the walls...and then they added some layers of red, smelly stuff. If I read the can correctly (I am only 4), I think it was called paint. It took them all weekend, and I felt completely left out and ignored. The smell made me a little sick...I chunked a few times, and that was the most attention I got all weekend. Now, Mommy keeps rearranging the furniture, and I get to couch surf when she drags them across the floor...woo hoo! I have to admit the room looks the same to me, but they like it a whole lot.

Check out pictures of the new and improved Living Room.

1 comment:

Geibel said...

Sweet pictures...

BTW, I like the shot of the football game and the hockey game going at the same time... with Steve chilling on the couch with 2 beers.